Thank you for your interest in Homes In Transition as your Property Management Services provider.
As a licensed Property Management Company we perform all the necessary Property Management duties to maximize your income potential as well as offer some unique services that will greatly enhance the preservation of your rental property. We also offer a number of optional services we find provide Owners more peace of mind, better documentation of the property and a higher level of oversight of your property.
Our standard Agreement Term is 12 months. This is a summary of basic services we provide during the Term:
- Evaluate the property to help you maximize your income potential.
- Market the property in our network of property rental websites.
- Negotiate the Lease Terms with the prospective tenant.
- Perform pre-rental video inspection of the property.
- Provide two inspections of the property during the Term.
- Manage the monthly and yearly accounting of rents, disbursements and repairs.
- Provide actual services or management of needed repairs.
- Provide management of tenant relations and processes.
- Provide professional move-out inspection and manage make ready services as needed.
The following is a summary of costs associated with our Management Services:
- Property enrollment Fee of $250.00 which is payable upon execution of this Agreement.
- Management Fee during the Term is 10% of the agreed to rental rate.
- We require a $500.00 maintenance deposit which is held in escrow for needed repairs during the Term.
We are an equal housing Property Management company.
To get started, Contact Us to schedule a visit of the property and review our Property Management Agreement.
HIT Property Management 505.503.8056